Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crockin' Tuesday--Recipe

If you work, have kids, don't have kids, or just don't like to cook, you must know of the fantastic website Crockin' Girls.  This website has rescued us from the dreadful fast food and has allowed us to have a family dinner on those crazy full/I don't want to cook nights :)

Each week I pick a crock pot recipe to try out.  I'm so thankful for a family that isn't scared to try new things that I cook.  This week...


One package stew meat
3 cans of mushroom soup
3/4 cup red cooking wine
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:


Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cover.
Cook on low about 6 hours.

Three cans yields a thicker product. Serve over egg noodles.
**I cooked it on High for 4 hours and it was very good

My little family ate this up with no leftovers :)  Enjoy your night of stress free cooking!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

growgiggles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012