Monday, June 18, 2012

Pinterest Love

My sweet husband has been out of town quite a bit for some church camps which means a. I get lots done or b. I get nothing done and I spend my time pinning. A few weeks ago it was cloudy and somewhat cold so me and Miss Kk stayed inside, crocheted, and pinned! Here is a peek at what I've been pinning this week :)



I think this is such a neat idea for the garden. I hope it will save me some time pulling weeds




Such a good way to brush up on sight words this summer




I will be using this tutorial for my lil' sis's baby shower in a few weeks... I think this will be the perfect touch to the rustic/girly baby shower.



Are these not adorable?! Oh my goodness I'm in love with these! My niece MUST have one :)
what are you pinning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

growgiggles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012