Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Results In

One year and 6 months ago..
We were told the chances of us having another baby were slim
to none. Basically, it wasn't going to happen and our next
step would be fertility treatments.


Six months after the miscarriage which brings
us to yesterday...
After six months we have received all of the results from the baby tests.  All tests have come
back normal. Seriously, normal? My question for the Dr. was
then why the heck have we not been able to keep a baby AND
why have we been struggling to get pregnant with the babies we can't keep?
I guess he could tell that I was looking for some more answers :)
He ends the conversation with "Let me know when you get pregnant."
What? A year ago we were told the chances of us having a liable pregnancy
were not bueno and today nothing is wrong?
Is it bad that I was slightly hoping that there would be something wrong in the
test results? At least it would be an answer.
Three years of being let down every single month is almost more than
a girl can handle. After
thinking about this for a few days my utter confusion in the results
has led me to think why I even listen to doctors.  Don't get me wrong,
doctors are great but they can't diagnose or heal like THE HEALER.
Regardless of what the doctors say, it comes down to what the Lord's
plan is for us.  I shouldn't look to the doctors for answers, I should be looking
to the Heavenly Father, He will provide answers.


We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.
-- Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

growgiggles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012