Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Did we not just have the first day of preschool??
You always hear people say that when your kids get into school
that time flies EXTRA fast. It is SO true!!
Kennedee's newborn days did not go this fast, which was
a good thing for me. I cherished everyday.  I was
blessed enough to be able to stay home with her from day one.
I was the mom who would hold her baby all day while she slept, then
frantically picked up the house/chores fifteen minutes before daddy got home :)

After lots of prayer and research we decided to home school KK's kindergarten year.
When we say we are homeschooling, we get  the look of "Are you crazy?".
Maybe. Only three days of school and I have no doubt in my mind
this is what we were supposed to do.  Five and a half years I think it is safe
to say that I know my little girl better than anyone else :)

KK's favorite thing about school...not having to wear shoes.



First day of Kindergarten.
We had a great time and learned so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

growgiggles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012