Saturday, July 2, 2011

Girl Power!

Are there ANY little baby girls out there? Seems like everyone is having a boy!
I was excited to hear that my mom needed a little girl onesie. After some brainstorming
this is what I came up with.

Ruffle Butt Onesie



I couldn't help but add a bow to the front. Every little girl outfit
needs a bow :) The bow tutorial came from Living With Punks. She
had Kate of see kate sew guest blog on how to make these fabulous bows.
I thought this little bow would be the perfect accent to this girly outfit.


After the bow was finished, I thought it would be a nice touch to
add a little ruffle on that booty.  Over at Crap I've Made Char shows you
a step by step of this cute little number.
The ruffles on the bottom won't fray and get even cuter
when you wash them.


Added this onesie to my shop. Go check it out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

growgiggles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012